40 Hr. – Learn to perform production and maintenance welding on mild steel in the GMAW process. Upon successful completion you will be able to perform a fillet weld in the flat and horizontal position.
40 Hr. – Enhance your GMAW skills and learn advanced techniques. Upon successful completion you will be prepared for passing welding tests in the GMAW process. Plus, be able to read blueprints and understand the different welding symbols.
12 Week Program – 480 Hr. Course
Maximize your skills and learn the major welding disciplines in our 12 week combination course. Includes the GMAWMIG, GTAW-TIG, SMAW-Stick, and Pipe courses along with welding symbols, blueprint reading, and pipe layout for pipe fitters and welders. Training includes:
• 4 weeks of GMAW-MIG short-circuit, spray and pulse on steel plate
• 1 week of GTAW-TIG on steel plate
• 2 weeks of SMAW-Stick on steel plate
• 5 weeks of SMAW-Stick on carbon steel pipe
• Also includes training on welding symbols, blueprints and pipe layout for pipe fitters and welders.