- Contact the school for guidance in selecting your course(s), if necessary. Call (701)373-0658.
- Read and complete the Fargo agreement/enrollment form or Bismarck agreement/enrollment form. Refer to the class start schedule to select starting date preferences.
- Sign and date the agreement/enrollment form.
- Obtain a copy of high school diploma or GED if enrolling in a program listed at 120 hours or more.
- Please return all items to the address at the top of the agreement/enrollment form along with your payment. Make your check or money order payable to Lynnes Welding Training, Inc. Do not send cash in the mail.
- The school will acknowledge your enrollment by phone or mail. We will also inform you of your start date and/or the dates for prerequisite testing for placement. A list of the required safety equipment and supplies is listed in the catalog.
- Report to the school by 8:00am for class. Please do not report to the school until you receive confirmation of your starting date.
Welding Class Agreement Enrollment Form