- Obtain a copy of the 2016-2017 Course Catalog either by mail, online at www.learntoweld.com or by visiting the school. A potential student can also contact the school for guidance in selecting course(s), if necessary. Call the Fargo location at (701)373-0658 or Bismarck Branch location at (701)751-4256.
- Read and complete the agreement/enrollment form. Refer to the class start schedule to select starting date preferences.
- If possible, visit the school for a tour.
- Sign and date the agreement/enrollment form.
- The school will need to photo copy a government issued identification card to verify that the applicant is over the age of 18.
- Obtain a copy of high school diploma, GED or academic transcripts if enrolling in the Combination Welder I Program. A copy of the high school diploma, GED or academic transcripts must be obtained for LWT records.
- Please return all items to the address at the top of the agreement/enrollment form along with payment. Make the check or money order payable to Lynnes Welding Training, Inc. Do not send cash in the mail.
- The school will acknowledge student enrollment by phone or mail. We will also inform you of your start date and/or the dates for prerequisite testing for placement. A list of the required safety equipment and supplies is listed in the catalog, under the course tuition section.
- Report to the school on the stated orientation time in your acceptance letter. (Generally the Friday before the start date at 1:00pm)
- Regular classes start 8:00a.m. for remainder of the scheduled class(s).
Please do not report to the school until you receive confirmation of your starting date.
Since LWT measures its period of attendance in clock hours rather than credit hours, credits earned at other institutions are not accepted. There are no articulation or transfer agreements with any other colleges or universities. However, if the student has current up to date welding certifications from other facilities, LWT can waive the requirements needed for certain courses.